a toothache suddenly flares up, it can be one of the most distracting
pains known to man. No one wants to suffer through it for long.
Call our office located in the hearth of beautiful Santa Barbara as soon as possible, we will provide the relief You need and plan a long term strategy to keep those emergencies from re occurring.
Dr Hurtado Dentistry is here to help You feel better and improve your overall Health.
Call our office (805) 963-4296
Santa Barbara Dentists
605 State Street, Santa Barbara, Ca 93101
Dental emergencies with toothache include:
• Broken tooth or missing filling.
• Advanced tooth decay.
• Infected or abscessed tooth.
• Dry Socket (a painful condition after extraction).
• Need for a root canal.
Injury or other reasons
What Can You Do Before Your Appointment?
Some simple and effective actions include:
• Rinse your mouth with warm water.
• Don’t apply aspirin to the area, as aspirin may damage your gums.
• Cap a lost filling with a piece of sugarless gum until you reach the dentist.
• Gently apply gauze to stop any bleeding.
• Apply a cold compress to the outside of your mouth to reduce swelling and pain.
• If your tooth has been knocked out, rinse it gently in cold water,
call Dr Hurtado Dentistry immediately and follow your dentist’s instructions.
The best chance of successfully saving the tooth is to be seen as soon as possible.
• For pain, take an over-the-counter pain reliever such as Tylenol or Advil. Do not exceed recommended doses!
• Never use a pin or sharp object to remove items caught between your teeth.
you're looking for an emergency Dentists in Santa Barbara that accepts
your insurance plan, Dr Hurtado Dentistry & Orthodontics will be happy to Call your insurance company to verify and inform you about your Dental Benefits.