Santa Barbara Invisalign
Your smile is important, so Invisalign offers a proven technology to improve yours without the anxiety and pain associated with metal braces. Dr. Hurtado is proud to offer Invisalign to Santa Barbara patients who are eager to obtain a healthy, radiant smile.
If you would like to find out more information, talk to one of our Santa Barbara Invisalign specialists today. Dr. Hurtado offers a complete line of dental and orthodontic services that include cleanings, clear braces, restorations, cosmetic work, and will even handle unexpected dental emergencies.
We are committed to serving the needs of the entire Santa Barbara community, and want to earn the trust of your entire family.
Santa Barbara clear braces from Dr. Hurtado
- Invisalign clear braces are a proven technology that is invisible, comfortable, and removable
- The average Invisalign treatment lasts about a year, which is far less time than traditional braces
- Invisalign clear braces are almost invisible and comfortable to wear even when you eat
- Whether you need minor dental improvements or extensive adjustments, it's likely that Invisalign clear braces can help
- Look your best during and after treatment with help from Dr. Hurtado and Invisalign clear braces
Dr. Hurtado is a Santa Barbara Invisalign specialist who can help you achieve the smile you've always wanted. Invisalign clear braces are capable of relieving the vast majority of common dental problems for both adults and teens. Best of all, they are made to fit your lifestyle, not change it.
Santa Barbara Invisalign
If you would like to find out more about Invisalign, contact Dr. Hurtado for an appointment. We love to see you smile, so come get the personalized attention you need to always look your best.
Improve your smile with Invisalign - comfortable, invisible, removable
Your smile matters. Invisalign offers a way to obtain the smile you've always wanted without the pain, discomfort, and appearance of metal braces. How do Invisalign clear braces work? A series of removable, clear aligners are worn comfortably over your teeth. Each set of clear Invisalign aligners are worn for approximately two weeks, and can be removed when you eat, drink, brush, and floss.
As each set of aligners are replaced with the next set, your teeth will gradually move into the positions prescribed by your doctor. You will receive a new set of custom-molded aligners at regular intervals, which will be determined by your doctor ahead of time. Best of all, the average treatment time is about one year, which is significantly faster than traditional metal braces.
Never worry about unwanted attention with Santa Barbara clear braces
Because Invisalign is practically invisible, you won't draw any unwanted attention to your mouth. In fact, the vast majority of people won't even know you're wearing clear braces unless you tell them. They're also comfortable to wear and are removed with ease when you eat meals, brush, and floss.
Is Invisalign right for me?
You will obviously want to speak with a qualified Santa Barbara Invisalign specialist like Dr. Hurtado before making any decisions, but clear braces can be used to treat most common dental problems facing teens and adults. Just some of the issues that can be addressed with Invisalign clear braces include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
- Open bites
From minor improvements to extensive adjustments, Invisalign can usually help.
Invisalign is made to fit your lifestyle so you don't have to change it
The clear plastic aligners created by your Santa Barbara Invisalign specialist allow you to maintain an active lifestyle throughout your treatment. Since Invisalign aligners have no metal wires or bands that often irritate the mouth, you can be as active as you like. Invisalign clear braces are removable, so you can take them out for special events or if you just can't resist some sticky, gooey desert.
It's important that you look your best at school, at work, or when you're just hanging out with friends. If you have to conduct meetings or speak in public, you won't have to alter your lifestyle when you wear clear braces. Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, most people won't have any idea you're in the process of straightening your teeth.
Santa Barbara Clear Braces
Once your Invisalign treatment is over, you will feel more confident, whether you're in the company of others or by yourself. You can have the smile you've always dreamed of, so talk to our Santa Barbara Invisalign specialist today and join the countless people all over the country who are reaping the many benefits of straighter teeth.
The Santa Barbara Invisalign treatment process - from start to finish
Your journey to a beautiful smile is far easier than you may think. Invisalign offers a number of advantages to traditional metal braces, and the ease of the treatment process may be the most significant. If you decide to choose this route, this is what you can expect.
- Step 1 - Your first consultation with a Santa Barbara clear braces specialist - Dr. Hurtado is committed to helping you make informed decisions regarding your dental health. Choosing clear braces is an important dental and financial decision, so Dr. Hurtado will make sure that you fully understand this process when you meet for your initial consultation. Your particular dental needs will help Dr. Hurtado determine whether Invisalign is the right treatment for you. If not, other options can be discussed.
- Step 2 - Developing your custom Invisalign treatment plan - Dr. Hurtado will use a rendering of your teeth to map out a precise treatment plan designed specifically for you. The movement of your teeth to their optimal position will also be considered, and this will determine the length of your treatment. Dr. Hurtado will even be able to show you how your teeth will look once they move into their optimal position after the Invisalign treatment.
- Step 3 - Wearing your Invisalign clear aligners - Your aligners will be custom made for your mouth. These clear braces are made from Invisialign's SmartTrack© material, which are virtually invisible. For best results , you will need to wear your clear aligners between 20 and 22 hours every day. They can be removed when you eat, brush, floss, and even for special events when you don't want to feel self-conscious.
- Step 4 - Ongoing checkups with your Santa Barbara Invisalign specialist - It's important to make sure you are progressing as intended. As you wear each subsequent set of clear aligners, your teeth will gradually shift into their intended place. You will have to wear a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, and maintain regular check-ups with Dr. Hurtado at specified intervals. These checkups are exciting because you'll be able to see the progress you've made by wearing your Invisalign clear braces.
- Step 5 - When your treatment is complete - You won't believe how much confidence comes with a new smile. Dr. Hurtado will assess your situation when treatment is completed to ascertain whether a retainer would be beneficial. You can also receive your regular dental checkups at our office to keep that new smile looking fresh.
Common dental situations that Invisalign can addressed
There are few dental situations related to teeth straitening that can't be helped by Invisalign. Whether you're dealing with a mild or complex alignment situation, talk to Dr. Hurtado and find out how clear braces can help. What follows are some of the more common issues handled by our Santa Barbara clear braces specialist.
- Gapped Teeth - Abnormal growth of the jawbone can cause gaps between teeth. Missing teeth can cause surrounding teeth to shift toward the open space, which may also cause gaps. Spaces between teeth can cause various gum problems that include periodontal disease and periodontal pockets due to lack of protection from the teeth.
- Overbite - If your upper teeth bite over your lower teeth this is called an overbite. You can be born with an overbite or it can be caused by poor oral habits or overdevelopment of the bone supporting the teeth. Without treatment from a product like Invisalign, an overbite can cause gum irritation, painful jaw problems, and even wear on the lower teeth.
- Underbite - If your lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, it's referred to as an underbite. The most common causes of an underbite is the overgrowth of the lower jaw or undergrowth of the upper jaw. Sometimes the problems is caused by a combination of the two, which necessitates the use of clear braces like Invisalign. Underbites can prevent the front teeth and molars from functioning normally, leading to tooth wear. An underbite can also cause painful jaw issues.
- Open Bite - If some of your teeth are unable to make contact with the opposing teeth to create a proper bite, this is called an open bite. Open bites can be the result of excessive thumb sucking or genetic in nature, and can cause painful chewing, speech impairment, and even TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder). Invisalign clear braces can bring the teeth back into alignment so that these other issues can be addressed.
- Overly Crowded Teeth - If you lack room in your jaw for all of your teeth to fit comfortably, this is referred to as teeth crowding. If untreated with clear braces or by another process, teeth crowding can get worse over time, leading to a crooked, unsightly smile. Teeth crowding can cause other problems like plaque accumulation, tooth decay, and also increases your chances of gum disease.
Talk to our Santa Barbara Invisalign specialist about flexible payment options
Many people mistakenly believe that the cost of Invisalign treatment is higher than that of braces, but they are actually around the same price. You may find other clear aligners that draw your attention with lower prices but the Invisalign treatment is the most advanced clear braces system in the world.
- Invisalign innovations are based on two decades of research
- More than 4 million patients have benefited from Invisalign
- Only Invisalign offers their proprietary SmartTrack© material, which is proven to be more comfortable and fit better
Dr. Hurtado is a Santa Barbara Invisalign specialist who offers a variety of payment options, including Care Credit, which allows you to finance your treatment. You don't have to wait another minute to start your journey to a healthier, brighter smile, so contact our office in Santa Barbara today and schedule your consultation.
Dr. Hurtado - A Santa Barbara clear braces specialist who can address all of your family's dental needs
To be happy, healthy, and active, you need to enjoy lasting dental health and a cosmetic appearance that provides you with confidence. When you look in the mirror, you deserve to see a smiling face that you're ready to share with the world.
We offer a complete line of dental services combined with patient- centered care that is entirely focused on your needs. We value your dental health, so schedule a consultation with Dr. Hurtado today and find out if Invisalign is right for you.